Search This Blog

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I am an Indian


Lot of people ask me where are you from? a secret i want to unravel......

When I was in Delhi, North India...people ask me reading my surname "Bejawar", r u from Rajasthan...Yes I am from the Warrior's family.....my grand father was a freedom fighter and jailed for fighting the foreign rulers, his name is associated with God Ram.
My grad pa taught me the fighting spirit!!

Looking at me some body ask r u from kolkatta....looks your features are same as Bengali or Assami...like East Indian... Yes, I am from Kolkatta, My father is an ardent fan and devotee of Ramakrishna Paramahamsa and Vivekananda. I enacted n no of times Vivekananda's role in my childhood. My brothers names are Vivekananda Bejawar and Ramakrishna Bejawar.

The roles taught me spirituality and respect for country and culture.

Some body asks me again r u a Maharashtrian , West India... war sounds like you are close to Nagpur/chandrapur area.... I proudly say yes, because I born in Solapur and for about 4 years I grown up in Latur/Tulzapur....our home god is Balaji and Tulza Bhavani. My mother born and brought up in Solapur and my father worked for MSEB as an Engineer. I am completely aware of Chatrapathi Shivaji's history.

West India taught me to be aggressive and embrace change effectively.



People ask me r u from karnataka, South India, There is a Matt called Bejawar's Matt......
I say Yes, I am a south Indian, my childhood was spent in a small town called Nirmal in Andhra Pradesh (well known fro wooden Toys, www.nirmalcity.com) . I am graduated from Osmania University in engineering, from Hyderabad....and i call now Home City.

South India taught me to be nice. hospitality and kind to people.

Yes I am proud to be an Indian...which is rich in culture, values and respect for humanity.

1 comment:

Murthy said...

Wow, I did not know this back ground of yours. I just thought you were native of Telangana