Search This Blog

Sunday, November 30, 2008

26/11 -Mumbai - A war on Terror


Actually I did not want blog about this incident...pretty much thought we started to  live along with the terrorists always. But after watching the gruesome incidents on the TV and reading about these incidents....could not stop my self... a sense of anguish, fear, frustration, anger...set in me..and almost thought,  god!!...make me a NSG commando!!!..

Well I realised later that terrorists exactly want
 to create this panic in every body's mind and thus achieve their vision of concurring on Indians. 
My daughter asked me, Dad! Why do these terrorists kill people, with that what is that they achieve? I stumbled upon my words...because exactly....could not answer to her question. I told my daughter they are retaliating for what happened in the past to their religion, if at all some thing happened.  Well lot of Muslims also died in these attacks...how can they answer it is some thing to do with retaliation. 
Sure Terrorists do not have any religion...it is an effect of constant brain wash and imbibing emotional perversion in the minds. 

Well what should be India doing now.... make political statements blaming each other? No, this is the time to really unite. Did we learn from the past incidents....do we learn and do some thing about this.... Yes, we should.... This is the time to send UN forces lead by India to Pakistan to flush the Al Qaida/Lashaker.......what ever exists on that soil.  ISI and Pakistan Army need to prove that they are innocent and help nations to eradicate the terrorists hid outs from their country.  You can think what US could not achieve for past few years in Afghanistan, how can we do this...well....this time we are sending forces led by India and It is UN forces.... you can expect fairly local support.... some ray of hope.
Deeply let us pay homage to the martyrs Hemant Karkare, Vijay Salesker, Ashok Kamte and all others...
We are proud of you...and thank you for saving the people for India and uplifting the bravery.

No comments: