Search This Blog

Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Ambitions ??

A Few Flash backs....................

If I had not become an Engineer, I would have become an Air Force Pilot.... Very interesting turns and twists in my life...

Inspired by my father, I always wanted to become an electronic engineer, but some where I wanted to become a leader... My childhood favorites are Chatrapati Shivaji and Swami Vivekananda.... Shivaji is known for an aggressive leadership, Swamiji is known for his progressive thought leadership.

After 10th Std...I had got rank in JNTU Polytechnic in ECE, hailing from Nirmal, a small town in northern AP, it was like dream coming true. But you laugh, we could not reach on time for admission counseling, bcz of traffic jam.

It was a god sent....I had to try hard for Engineering....when we got our ranks close to 500...unbeleivable...lot of people in the town adored us study kings .....well from there life never looked back...
After completing engineering, I was looking for Jobs..however, inspired by NCC, I wanted to become a AF pilot....almost cleared the SSB...but fortunate or unfortunate..got a job in CMC and missed serving nation in the Air Force.

But This time also God helped me to be part of writing a new chapter, which helped my country.
I am proud to say today.... I was always lucky enough to be part of pioneering a private X.25 Network, First email in India and First Call Center in India.
Now I keep an ambition of getting to politics......despite...I hate this profession bcz of too much mud slinging on personnel issues, But somewhere, conscious tells...if we do not go...we ourselves helping to criminalize the politics. May be the time comes....god allows me to rewrite some other chapter in life.

God is invisible.....but keeping faith in his eternal energy...never disappoints you.


Hey Ram...Masha Allah.....Jesus....whoever you pray...keep faith my friend.

No comments: