Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2009

One year completion in Symantec


11th Feb, 2009...I complete one year in Symantec... It was a pleasure working here.....12 months ago when I took over...lots of things to do...that gave the kick and challenge.


What I liked here is the Empowerment, Independence, Accountability....... Lot of things what I learnt in GE paved the way for success. Again....i keep saying here.. working for GE is nothing less than IIM, Wharton or Harvard. GE shapes people so brilliantly and develops thought leaders, 6 Sigma fuels this development.


Any way, My team supported me very well over here in Symantec.. I am sure, I won their Trust. The culture change we brought, will help us in sailing through high tides. Despite the economic situation, our team is doing fantastic job.
End of the day I thank my team.....and all My Gurus....


No comments: