Search This Blog

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Diwali or Deepawali -Festival of Lights

It looks like I am making a habit of commenting on every festival in India....well I Like them....now I am enjoying the festival at home.

But, lot of my people are working at office...That gives me little pain...I hope one day Indian IT service industry can take leaves for Indian festivals.

Well Diwali...every one likes....It is colorful, eating sweets, meeting friends and families. According to Hindu mythology some demon has to be killed....well Lord Krishna /Satyabhama (His 8th Wife) killed demon Narakasura.... on this day.
It is also start of new year for business men in India...where they open new financial books. Peo0le perform Goddess Lakshmi Pooja ( Money Goddess ) to invite her to their homes or business for good wealth.

Well All Stock exchanges in the world must perform this Pooja .....to invite Goddess Lakshmi to bless for the bull run.

No comments: